Lincoln County offers fingerprinting services. You do not need to be a Lincoln County Resident to be fingerprinted at this location.
- The cost to the public for fingerprinting is $12.50 per card.
- Acceptable payment for this service is cash or check.
Checks are accepted from local financial institutions only, no out-of-state checks.
- The Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office offers fingerprinting services for the general public who are required to submit fingerprints for job applications, licensing, etc., as well as pre-employment.
- No appointments are needed within the normal scheduled business day.
- Given the time required to fingerprint an individual, one may be declined in the event that one arrives at the Sheriff’s Office after 4:30 PM.
- There may be times that there will be no one available to fingerprint in which case the requesting party will need to return to the Sheriff’s Office at another time; we do not make appointments.
- Individuals requesting fingerprint services will be required to provide one of the following forms:
- A current driver’s license
- A state issued identification card
- A military identification card
- A Valid passport.
- In most cases the fingerprints will be taken employing a computer-based printing software that does not require ink.
- Fingerprint cards are to be provided by the individual requesting the services;
- In the event that the individual does not have their own cards, a blue applicant card may be provided by the Sheriff’s Office to be utilized with the caveat that there is no assurance that such card is acceptable to the requesting agency.
- In the event that it is latter learned that the provided card is not acceptable to the requesting agency, there is no refund and the individual will be charged for re-printing on cards provided by the requesting agency at the above rate